2.26.2007

Calm down everyone, I'm still alive....

You know its time to post something new to your blog when people start calling up and offering their condolences to my wife..

Your wait, however, has not been in vain. Here is my latest creation, available for a limited time only for you to listen to in its entirety: Twist of Fate.

It took me about a year to put this together, but most of that time was spent starting, stopping, starting over again, throwing it away, coming back to it, etc..... (sadly, this is my standard composition procedure)


Also, it took me the last 4 months to come up with a title, and I'm still not sure about the one I gave it. So, I leave it to you to leave a comment with your suggestions for a title. I'd kind of like to have something that represents the way my life has meandered in wildly different directions in the last couple of years. But I am open to anything.

No comments: